Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Starbucks, You Have Lost Your Glory

I used to miss Starbucks. Truth be told, I still do sometimes. As of today, however, I think they've gone too far. I'm actually glad I'm living in Africa; I think the perspective on what we really need in life is a little more healthy.

There are times when my opinion comes across too strongly. That is not my intent. I just think this new "Trenta" sized cup (916 ml) is a mirror image of how low America has sunk in terms of self-gratification and greed. According to the wikiHow blog, the Trenta has enough caffeine to substitute for a defibrillator... and that pretty much says it all.

1 comment:

not2brightGRAM said...

I don't respond often, but I read all your posts and I LOVE your "strong opinions". Keep 'em coming!

And yes, the new Trenta is ridiculous.