Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Prize Giving

I never get tired of seeing kids in their school uniforms. It's still in many ways "foreign" to me, as I never had to wear a school uniform.
(and if you will allow me to indulge for a minute... that's my son on the right. He received an award for reading the most books in his grade. I remember well the day back at Children's Hospital in Central California when the neurologist said most children with his MRI results can't walk or talk. Thank you, Jesus, for small miracles!)

3 comments:

wakeupcowboys said...

Not a small miracle. A full-blown miracle. Christ, making the crippled to walk, the blind to see, the deaf to hear. And He will do it for all people in His "I AM," existing outside of time, way...in the present whether it's past, present or future to us humans who live on a time line.

Dianne said...

That's not a small miracle...it's a huge one! Our God is not limited by human pronouncements.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great miracle! I LOVE the uniforms, it looks so great and neat. In the UK chn also wear uniform and it does make a great impression and kids look lovely.