1. There are so many lanes on the freeways (and no potholes!).
2. I feel like a foreigner in my own country, like I'm entering a past where I no longer belong.
3. Actually, I feel like I've just run into an ex-boyfriend: it's a civil encounter, but awkward.
4. Taco trucks - oh, how I've missed you!
5. I can't believe it's 19h30 and the sun is still out.
5. Sitting on the couch, sinking down into the brown leather and enjoying a summer evening with family made the 32-hour journey worth it.
6. Taking off winter clothes and pulling summer clothes out my suitcase is just... jarring. I think it's going to take my brain a few days to catch up.
7. Happy Birthday, Dad!