- I got really, REALLY excited about the new boerewors-flavoured potato chips!
- I watched half of the Confederations Cup final before I realised the commentators weren't speaking English.
- Pap and wors always sound good to me.
- I say "Ag, shame" way more than I should.
- It's 13 degrees Celcius inside my house and I'm only wearing a t-shirt.
- I actually felt bad when Bafana Bafana lost.
- I recognised that the pan flute guy at the shopping mall was playing Laurika Rauch songs.
- I survived a dust storm in the Free State.
- I think blood substitutions in rugby are almost as exciting as ice hockey.
- I know what's actually in Monkey Gland sauce!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
And Before You Know It....
Culture has a way of sneaking up on you. I think I'm slowly turning into a South African because: