Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Creativity of God


The animal on top is an okapi. I am sorry his bum is facing you, but that's the most interesting part! The okapi is chocolate brown all over with the most amazing stripe patterns on his legs.

The bird we found in a nest at the Union Buildings. It's called a Paradise Flycatcher. It has the most amazing blue-coloured head and copper body, with a long tail.

The creativity of God amazes me. I could never in a million years think up some of the things I see around me.

I'm not feeling particularly eloquent today, but sometimes I think it's alright to simply say, "That's cool, God. Thanks for making that, and thanks for giving me eyes to see it."

1 comment:

ROSIE said...

"sometimes I think it's alright to simply say, "That's cool, God. Thanks for making that, and thanks for giving me eyes to see it."

It's totally cool. Like Sofia said two nights ago, "Mommy, God is so wonderful to us! He paints a different picture in the sky every night just for us to look at, and they are all beautiful!"

:)

Rosie