Thursday, December 4, 2008

Time to Dance

I was reading my friend's blog the other day when I got a good dose of perspective. She was listing all the things for which she was thankful, and I realised that lately I've been letting the little things get to me, rob me of joy. Granted, this is a hectic time of year with school ending, holidays looming, and year-end tasks at work, but if I really stopped to think about each day (like my friend Chris did), I would come to realise that the blessings of each day far outweigh the frustrations.

SO... I am preaching to myself today when I say, "Just stop! Stop worrying, stop feeling frustrated, stop letting the challenges of the day bog you down. Just STOP and take a few minutes to dance with Jesus, if you will, and bask in the blessings of each day." And if this speaks to any of you as well, then by all means - please come join my dance party!

1 comment:

beti said...

Love this photo!
& your comments ring true.
shall we dance?