Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Quote

"For the very first time I substantially knew in the depths of my soul that I didn't have to worry about all of those other things because they were not mine to worry about. I was making it my deal, making it my baggage and making it my worry, and I didn't have to do any of that. When did I become God? When did I have to figure it all out? When did I have to come up with a position point on every single topic ever thought of in the history of mankind? I didn't; and I don't. I am allowed the ability to just trust in the faithfulness of my loving Father to fill in the gaps that I can never understand... Let the all-knowing God be God, and you be you." - Andrew Marin, Love is an Orientation

1 comment:

wakeupcowboys said...

Just what I'm trying to learn.