Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Annual Performance Review

Every Mother's Day my children give me a performance review and a report card. I asked for it, actually, so I guess I get what I deserve. It's the one time in the year that they have a platform to be completely honest about my mothering skills without fear of offending me. Here are my grades:

Cooking: A+
Spending time with my kids: A-
Sense of humour/fun factor: A +
Patience: D
Temper: D

I see I have my work cut out for me. Sigh... but they're right. I really do need to be more patient and not become so easily frustrated. I love my kids, and I love their honesty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Hi

Tks very much for post:

I like it and hope that you continue posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

Source: Annual Performance Review

Best rgs

David