Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 5 - Mystery

This is the magical fairyland I always dreamed about as a child.  I finally found it... in Swaziland!  It's so thick with wonder and fantasy I can hardly breathe.  The air is heavy with a Narnian magic and I can almost believe that I have entered a secret land...

While it seems a bit child-like there is also something holy about it.  I am reminded of Jesus saying that unless we change and become like children we will never enter the kingdom of heaven (Matt. 18:3).

Here's to the magic and mystery of following Jesus, and to getting lost in what the world would call "fairyland foolishness."

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

NOW you're speaking my language! Did I mention my bedroom is Narnia? Like....really. I made a grown-upish Narnia. Wardrobe and all:)

Anna said...

Nice! We have a Narnia room in our house as well. :-)