Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Random Monday Photo

This is just wrong. Look at the humiliation on the poor cat's face... do you really think it's head is going to get cold?? I suppose the poor cat might have a bald spot. This takes me back to my childhood, when my mum told me she was going to trim my fringe but then got a little too happy with the scissors and I ended up with a "boy" haircut. At school the next day I was so embarrassed that I hid from my best friend behind the handball court. Random cat in the photo, I feel your pain....

3 comments:

ROSIE said...

Do you remember when you were three and you used to put the dolls' bonnet on the cat's head, and it would walk backward? :-)

Anna said...

Yes. We had so much fun torturing the cat, didn't we? Remember when I dyed the cat blue? hee hee

ROSIE said...

Oh my, I had forgotten the time you dyed it blue!! I do remember you torturing Teddy Grahams at the stake and putting out the flames with toothpaste. :)