Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm Back!

I am SO happy to be back in South Africa. It is wonderful to see my family again and be home. I didn't sleep well on the two flights, however, so in an effort to stay awake until bedtime I made the following list for you -

TOP FIVE REASONS I KNOW I'M JET-LAGGED:
  1. I heated up some lunch and remembered to eat it two hours later.
  2. I forgot what I was saying mid-sentence.
  3. I made a pot of coffee but forgot to put the coffee in.
  4. I went into my room and forgot why, then went to get something downstairs and forgot what.
  5. I put hand lotion on my lips.
The good news is, I remembered to drive on the left side of the road!

1 comment:

beti said...

driving under the influence of jet-lag? tisk tisk
oh, and speaking of driving on the left... Paul was driving the Saturn and got pulled over for driving on the wrong side of the road! I wonder how that happened...
funny girl....