Monday, March 9, 2009

More Thoughts On the Toilet Paper Lady

When I was a teenager, I was repulsed at the idea of working at a fast food restaurant. That was beneath me, I felt. I would *never* have worked at McDonald's (or worse, Hot Dog on a Stick). How arrogant I was!

After yesterday's meeting, I have to say that I truly hope that woman achieves her dream of owning a toilet paper factory, and you know what? It would be an honour to be one of her employees.

"...But God has combined the members of the body and has given greater honour to the parts that lacked it, so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honoured, every part rejoices with it." - I Corinthians 12:24-26

No comments: