Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What I Do All Day

Sometimes people ask what I do each day. I don't always know how to answer that, as my schedule changes from day to day, so I thought I'd share what I did THIS day:

Got up, got dressed, fed children
Left house at 6:45 a.m. to take children to school
Back to house, answered emails, ate breakfast
Went to work at 8:00 a.m.
Morning meeting/prayer
Packed 120 food parcels for orphans
Fetched children from school
Cooked lunch
Unexpected visitors
Helped kids with homework, packed snacks for school tomorrow
Did a load of laundry
Washed dishes
Another unexpected visit from a neighbour
Cooked dinner
Spent time with children
Bedtime for children 7:30 p.m.
Weekly meeting online with a friend
Exercised, took a shower
Talk with my husband
Read
Bedtime 10:00 p.m.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So your kiddos start school like at 7am and are home by lunch???

Do they have to go back for the afternoon or is that it?

I'm impressed that you cook lunch!

I'm pretty much a PB &J wrapped up in tortilla kind of mom!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.